- “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
- “Property” means [add your name and address of your property] and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
- “Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
- “Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN/ OUT
- Check-in time is not before 4 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than midday on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 30 days before arrival.
- The key will be delivered by the owner on arrival.
AMENDMENTS TO BOOKING
If you wish to vary your Booking please contact Darragh Cottages directly by phone (+353 63 86017) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BREECH OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Darragh Cottages as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged to a maximum value of €100. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Darragh Cottages will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
LINEN AND TOWELS
We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels.
Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
You must comply with all Darragh Cottages Rules and all instructions from the owner of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately.
Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. Any non designated visitors are in breech of fire regulations.
Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in cancellation of this agreement.
Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
The property should be vacated on time and key returned to the owner.
Smoking is not permitted in the Property
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform the owner at the earliest opportunity so they have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to the owner prior to departure from the Property.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.